Renault - kangoo ph2: maintenance reset, emptying time
(Also applicable to renault Traffic)
Resetting the display after revision in accordance with the maintenance program.
The revision period must be reset only after a revision in accordance with the recommendations of the maintenance document.
If you decide to make a closer drain, do not reset this data at each change of oil, this
In order to avoid any overshoot of replacement of the other parts provided for in the maintenance program.
Particularity: to reset the revision, go to the revision page (see image above)
Version with on-board computer
Touch ADAC Renault
Press and hold 10 seconds continuously on one of the display reset buttons until the display shows
The revision autonomy.
Version without on-board computer
When the maintenance key is displayed:
- press and hold the accelerator pedal fully,
- press and release 3 times the brake pedal (no pumping, contact is sufficient),
- then press the reset button, and hold, the key flashes, until display 20000.
It should be noted that the pressing of the ADAC button (button on the end of the windshield wiper control) only works if the delay is between 10% and 0.001% of the periodicity.
If you have expired, you have to apply this procedure:
- Turn the key to switch on the ignition (non-rotating motor)
- Press and hold the counter reset button (between the 2 needle counter)
- While holding down, act on the accelerator pedal 3 to 5 times. (Accelerate fully and release)
- After a few seconds, the overshoot mileage blinks, then changes to 20000 or 30000 (depending on the vintage of your Kangoo)