FAP and Turbo Diesel Cleaner - 1L
BARDAHL particle filter and Turbo Cleaner 1 L removes the soot and scale that causes seizing of variable geometry turbos. It also lowers the natural combustion temperature of the soot particles and prevents the clogging of particle filters due to the accumulation of soot (unburnt particles).
It reduces clogging of the turbo, EGR valve, particulate filter, exhaust and catalytic converter as well as seizure and improves turbo performance.
FAP cleaner extends the life and performance of both additived and non-additived particulate filters. Finally, it reduces pollutant emissions and increases engine efficiency by improving the diffusion of exhaust gases. Compatible with all old and new generation diesel engines, with or without variable geometry. Does not alter the components used to trap and burn harmful particles.
Why do I need to clean the particle filter?
- Reduces the car's consumption
- Prolongs the life of the PAF and its proper functioning.
Note: It is recommended to do this twice a year or every 5000 km.
How to use the PAP :
1. Wait until the reserve indicator light is on;
2. Put the bottle into the tank with the extender;
3. Add 25L of fuel
4. Drive for 25 minutes at high engine speed (2500/3500 rpm);
5. Drive normally until fuel runs out (can be done in several trips);
Note: compatible with all diesel engines; compatible with DIESEL B7 and B10 fuels.
Attention: It is recommended to have some knowledge of mechanics to be able to use the product (the product is intended for professional use).