AIR TRANSPORT - CUSTOMERS WILL BE MOVING TOWARDS THE VERSION IN SYRINGE
Leak stop injector in syringe with dye 40 ml
Caution: Please chose the version with or without dye
The dye is useful to locate easily leak in an A/C system.
Repairs leaks of metal origin (condenser, compressor, evaporator, filter dehydrator) or plastic (rings, O-ring, pipes).
The kit is intended for single use only.
It is supplied with a filling pipe and a low pressure connection.
Procedure of use:
- The circuit of the air conditioning system must first have been emptied of the gas R134a. If the circuit is not completely empty, an air conditioning refilling station will be used to recover the gas.
- Make a vacuum for at least 5mn. If it is not possible to reach a vacuum of -0.25 mbar, and to maintain this vacuum at less than -0.23 mbar, it is very likely that the hole to be repaired is too large to be clogged with the stop-leak .
- Disconnect the vacuum system from the car.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Make sure the motor is not turning.
- Plug the anti-leakage kit into the low pressure connector of the car's air conditioning.
- Hold the bottle on the back and press the push button until the product is completely transferred to the car's air conditioning system.
- Disconnect the low pressure connector Recharge the air conditioning system according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Operate the air conditioning (coldest position possible) for about 20 minutes so that the mixture with the refrigerant is done correctly.
- The operation is completed.
It may then be necessary to check the quantity of gas present in the air conditioning system.