This product is ideal for blocking minor leakage areas in the air conditioning system.
Note: We must be sincere with the client. This product is not a miracle product. It is EFFECTIVE, but has its limits. Indeed, it allows to "plug" micro-leaks. What is a micro-leak? If your air conditioning system works, after recharging, for at least 3 weeks, you have what can be called micro-leaks. In this case, the product is effective. If your air conditioning system discharges in a few hours/days, we recommend that you have it repaired instead. Repair can be facilitated by using a tracer that, in the presence of a UV lamp, will locate the leak.
Do not hesitate to contact us in advance for advice. We have been selling this product for many years and will be able to assist you well.
Caution: Be sure to select your version, with or without plotter.
Contains 30 to 35g of product depending on the version (with/without UV).
The version with tracer allows to easily locate leaks on a vehicle's air conditioning system.
The air conditioning anti-leak kit with tracer has been designed to repair leaks on car air conditioning systems running on R134a gas.
Repairs leaks of metallic (condenser, compressor, evaporator, filter drier) or plastic (rings, O-ring, pipes) origin.
The kit is intended for single use only. It is delivered with a filling hose and a low pressure connection.
- The air conditioning system circuit must first have been drained of R134a gas. If the circuit is not completely empty, an air conditioning charging station will be used to recover the gas.
- Vacuum for at least 5 minutes.
- If it is not possible to reach a vacuum of -0.25 mbar, and to maintain this vacuum at less than -0.23 mbar, it is very likely that the hole to be repaired is too large to be blocked with the leak stop.
- Disconnect the vacuum system from the car.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Make sure the engine does not run.
- Connect the leak kit to the low pressure connector of the car's air conditioning system.
- Hold the bottle INVERT and press the push button until the product is fully transferred to the car's air conditioning system.
- Disconnect the low-pressure connection
- Recharge the air conditioning system in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Run the air conditioning (coldest possible position) for about 20 minutes to ensure proper mixing with the refrigerant.
- The operation is over.
It mayzthen be necessary to subsequently control the amount of gas present in the air conditioning system.
Note: The product is well in the container, despite its particularly low weight. The product injects itself after the vacuum draw, since a vacuum has been created in the circuit.