Multigrade synthetic air compressor oil for universal use in all car and truck air conditioning systems running with R134a refrigerant fluid (ISO 68)
PAO 68 compressor oil: Lubricant for screw, piston and pallet compressors and for vacuum pumps where a quality oil meeting the following specifications is recommended:
- ISO / DP 6743/3, DAA-DAB-DAG-DAH-DAJ and DAV categories
- DIN 51506, VDL category
- DIN 51517, CLP category
- PAO 46 exceeds the current specifications as well as the requirements of the compressor and gear manufacturer.
- Extends bath life by more than 8 times compared to mineral oils.
- Compatible with mineral oils.
- Compatible with elastomers normally used for joints.
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Low oil consumption.
- Reduces fire and explosion probabilities and maintenance shutdowns.
- Easy starting, even in very cold weather.
- Lubricant for all types of compressors and other industrial applications.
WITH and WITHOUT UV DYE
Synthetic compressor oil with fluorescent leak detection dye for universal use developed for universal application in automotive air conditioning systems. It is not hygroscopic, so it doesn’t absorb moisture from the ambient air. It can be detected using any standard UV light
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. wear suitable protective clothing. Gloves and eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label where possible. Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/ safety data sheet. Keep out of the reach of children.