BMW ICOM NEXT A is the latest generation diagnostic tool designed to work with BMW/MINI/Rolls-Royce using an OBDII connection and works with ISTA/D and ISTA/P software.
It is compatible with ISPI Next and BMW OSS (Online Service System).
This device will connect to your computer, ISSS or ISID with the included network connector or via WIFI.
For vehicles that use the MOST connector, an ICOM Next B unit will be required, and ICOM Next C is used for vehicles with the 20-pin connector.
Overview of the ICOM NEXT A diagnostic tool
- Functionally compatible with ICOM A2
- Mechanical design similar to ICOM A2 Backwards compatible with motorbike adapters (ICOM D, E)
- BMW ICOM NEXT with enhanced functionality and performance through backwards compatible Gbit workshop LAN
- Preparation for Gbit LAN on OBD vehicle
- Hardware adaptation of ICOM Next will be necessary for the future Gbit car interface, resulting in adaptation costs.
- Faster start-up time and high throughput due to high performance and low power ARM SoC Improved handling: more flexible OBD cable, etc.
- The ICOM NEXT project manager has combined LAN and Wi-Fi with the original ISTA P/D OSS software available online. BMW ICOM NEXT A, unlike the previous interface models, supported 2020, Gigabit Ethernet (Gxx series), WIFI.
Multi-language: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Czech, Indonesian, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
The pack contains :
1 USB cable
1 network cable
1 OBD cable that connects between the car and the interface.
How to connect BMW ICOM NEXT to vehicles?