Automotive Cable Wire Tracker Tester Car Tracer Finder EM415Pro
This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation. You can also use it in checking for short circuit and open circuit and so on. A sender and receiver are included in this set.
* Transmitter and receiver
* Test lead
* Operates only on DC 6 to 42 volts
* Adjustable sensitivity
* 7" flexible probe
* CE marking, CE certification, CE approval, European directive and standards
* One years warranty on all parts!
* Power: 9V battery (6F22)
* Tracing of wires is made possible even inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc
* Easy to use: simply connect the transmitter in series with the circuit or wire under test, (i.e.: in place of a blown fuse, across a connector, in series with an open wire, a light bulb socket, etc.), and scanning the circuit/wire with the tracers flexible probe to find the trouble spot
* 42 V Ready: for use in the new generation of vehicles with mixed or single 42 Volt systems
* Operates on DC voltages from 6 to 42 volts
* Internally protected against power surges and overloads
* 7" flexible probe allows reaching wires in congested places
* Transmitter and Receiver LEDs show open or short circuit conditions
* Adjustable sensitivity for all tracing situations
* No wire piercing required, non-contact technology!
HOW TO USE THE PROBE?
The probe of the Receiver is built of coiled steel and may be bent as needed, in order to reach wires in ongested or difficult areas. Depending on the circuit characteristic and sensitivity settings, the probe will pick up the signal from the wire in a range of positions. However, for the best possible range the Receiver’s probe tip (black cap) should be positioned perpendicular (at 90o) to the wire being traced and either above or below it.
1 x Automotive Short and Open Finder (Within a carry bag)
1 x Instruction Manual