- Protection against short circuits and over-voltages on electrical circuits.
- They are installed in place of conventional fuses, in particular on fuse holders and standard fuse boxes.
- Unlike conventional fuses, they are resettable and reusable.
- Protection against short circuits and overvoltages on electrical circuits.
- Unlike conventional mini fuses, they are resettable and reusable.
Miniature Type 3:
manual reset - max. 28V
Prevents the replacement of defective fuses in the electrical circuit.
Quick restart, manually.
Small size for mini housing.
Replaces a fuse permanently.
Suitable for fault detection and diagnostics.
Avoids costly downtime.
High reliability. Very distinctive color coding.
Fuse with manual reset and manual release.
Mini-sized single pole thermal circuit breaker with normal tripping curve, complying with SAE-J553 requirements.
The reset button and the manual trip unit must only be operated when the voltage at the circuit breaker terminals is switched off. The reset button must not be blocked.
The reset button must not be blocked and the actuation must be done when there is no voltage
Maximum Voltage Rating: 28 Volts DC Operating temperatures: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C. Good resistance to vibration, shock and corrosion