Low pressure car adapter (LP) for MERCEDES
On most of the HP or BP pipes of the air conditioning systems that equip cars, a removable VALVE ensures the circuit is watertight. However, some manufacturers (Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes, ... - non-exhaustive list) have chosen to use a coupler, connector or adapter with an integrated valve instead of an adapter. It is this product which is proposed to you.
- Low pressure (LP) adapter - ref : FTCS88125A -> Male 13x1.0,
- delivered with blue protective cap (LP).
See also :
- Car adapter (HP) high pressure model 1 - ref : FTCS88128A -> Male 12x1.25
- Low pressure car adapter (LP) model 1 - ref : FTCS88126 -> Female 10x1.25
- High pressure car adapter (HP) model 2 - ref : FTCS88123A -> Male 15x1.0
The car adapters HP or BP model 1 are more specifically dedicated to Volkswagen, Ford, GM, Chrysler vehicles.